Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Special entry for my dearest

Im wishing u
Happy Birthday Abang~





When you have to look away
When you dont have much to say
That's when i love u
I love u just that way
To hear u stumble when u speak
Or see you walk with two left feet
That's when i love you
I love u endlessly

And when you're mad cuz you lost a game
Forget im waitin in the rain
Baby i love you
I love you anyway
So here's my promise made tonite
You can count on me for life
Cuz thats when i love you
When nothin u do could change my mind
.
.
The more i learn
The more i love
The more my heart cant get enough
That's when i love you
When i love you no matter what
.
.
So when you turn to hide ur eyes
Cuz the movie it made u cry
That's when i love u i love u
a lil more each time
And when u cant quite match ur clothes
Or when u laugh at ur own jokes
That's when i love u
I love u more than you'll know
.
.
i love u till the end hezri razak :)
xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...