Friday, May 22, 2009

The Funeral

for those who havent seen it yet.

here's a link for you.
click and watch it. u'll never regret, and u can thanx me later huhu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw0s4C0g5SM

i found ths video on aleisa's blog.

the next thing i knew was, i spent all the nite talking with my other half
about love, life and death.
and his imperfection that made me fell for him.
all the small things that made me love him
every single thing
that made me feel, yes, hes the one for me

i know it is so hard to find ur soulmate
i waited for 5 years to find right one
ive been dumped 3 times
ive been thru hard times.
believe me. when i say i understand
because i used to cry myself to sleep for 8months


and i hope u also will find someone who feels the same
who wud share ur joy and pain
who complete u
who wait for u everyday
who say the right words everytime things go wrong
who love ur imperfections
who love u the way u are

just like what i feel for hezri :)

1 comment:

aleisA said...

awww, that's sweet babe :)

hezri harus x larat. hehe.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...