Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day Itenary in Kota Kinabalu

I planned my holiday well because this is my first time of traveling alone.
so here it is :

28th oct 2010

510pm - Flight from Penang to LCCT
630pm - Arrived at LCCT
945pm - Flight from LCCT to Kota Kinabalu
1215am
- Arrived at Kota Kinabalu
.Take a cab to Tunehotel.

29th oct 2010

730am- cab came and picked me to Sutera Marina Jetty.
815am - Arrived at Sutera Marina Jetty, go to Gaya and Sapi Island with Downdivebelow.
.Scuba Diving.
430pm- Back from Gaya and Sapi Island, Bimaz Tour Car Rental sent a car to the jetty.
.Use the car to go back to Tunehotel.
700pm- Dinner at Salut Seafood Restaurant.
.Tour around 1borneo mall which is situated next to the Tunehotel.

30th oct 2010

630am - check out from Tunehotel. Roadtrip to Kota Kinabalu Park, Ranau, Kundasang.
530 pm - Check in Cititel Express Kota Kinabalu. Return the car to Bimaz Tour Car Rental.
645pm - Walk to Filipino Market. Dinner and checking out KK city.
10pm - Return to hotel, packing up.

31st Oct 2010

7ooam - breakfast and check out from Cititel
730am - Cab arrived and picked me up. go to the airport.
925am - Flight to LCCT.
330pm- Flight to Penang.


i planned my itenary one month before the actual date.
then i need to change it again because i need space to study for my final exam.
the original plan was to go to Brunei from kota kinabalu.
maybe next time. eventhough, i did not spend my time to the fullest but
i still enjoyed it to bits. :)


xoxo :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...