Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Jibby & Co @ Empire Subang

Salam all, 


Dynat ( my enemy from highschool) ajak I teman beli barang-barang anak dia di Empire Subang. 
Its was time for tea break and we decided to try Jibby and Co. Jibby & Co, is not a new makan makan place in town. I heard so many food reviews and  how nice their glasshouse is. 
But one thing I dont like is, their overpriced meal. 




Pizza Margherita RM22
I love pizza magherita , so simple yet full with flavours. For me, if you want to taste original pizza, this the one. For Jibby& Co version, I love the their thin crust but that was it. 


Hummus served with bread

Hummus ni sedap but for RM25, I think tak berbaloi . 


Hana tried their famous pavlova and little girl loves it! 


Si kenit. 


When we were young ( read 23/24 yr old) we met up at least once a month. Now that we are 'mature' ( not old ya *denial mode*) its so tough to gather everyone together under one roof. But as I always keep in mind, quality over quantity . 

xoxo


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...