Thursday, February 18, 2010

The fabulous light

hola.


i had one thought on my mind last night,

i was out with my roomate and we went to gurney plaza. cny sales are still on,

and clap2 for myself, for the first time in a very long time, i din buy anything.

yeay!

but the question is, eventho ur older and wiser,

do u must only buy something that u need? something important?


but i must say that,

i feel good esp when i get something for myself.

a perfume. a pair of good shoes.

or outfits.

stunning handbags. i wont be wearing them alot.

but i feel good having them :)

and after a long tiring day,

u shud get something for urself.

and on birthday,

u shud give urself a present.

and this year, i din get anything for myself.

i shud start looking now :)


bye!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...